Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Boy with a secret forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tools/Techniques/general art thread

GavinJr
    GavinJr

Tools/Techniques/general art thread Empty Tools/Techniques/general art thread

Post  GavinJr Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:39 pm

I thought some of you would be interested in seeing how I put this together.
    Tools/Techniques/general art thread Tumblr_m70wqfSCzi1racmmxo1_1280 (go to gavinjr.tumblr.com if you have issues seeing the image.)
    I put a 10 second delay between images. Please feel free to ask questions or for examples of anything.

If you would like a drawover just post and someone (or I'll) mark up what they think could be changed and critique you.
    Tanako
    Tanako

Tools/Techniques/general art thread Empty Re: Tools/Techniques/general art thread

Post  Tanako Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Cool it's a gif. i guess you should have mentioned that the image gradually changes to show the steps you applied.

I think this is a good way to show people how you did it tho. i'm also considering a video section were ppl can post videos on how they do their shading, painting or coloring.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 pm