Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Boy with a secret forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Empty Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture?

Post  Admin Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Game

Okay Guys, here is the first game lol. who ever is the firs to find tom and jerry will get a free digital sketch from me. it can be any of your favorite character from any anime, manga or boy with a secret. whatever you want Razz
    but be clear when describing or save the image to desktop, circle the characters and repost the image, whatever works.FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
    Laughing
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Empty FOUND THEM

Post  ComicHero Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Found them top right corner above Jasmine from aladdin and to the right of Inuyasha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Empty AHHH u solved it so fast lol

Post  Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:54 pm

ComicHero wrote:Found them top right corner above Jasmine from aladdin and to the right of Inuyasha

LOL that was quick Razz
    i guess next time ill post a much harder one. but it will be fun<3

So what would you like me to sketch for you? anything besides hentai or yaoi haha!
    wow, i cant believe i'm excluding yaoi even tho i do draw yaoi!
    just trying to keep it PG! bounce
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Empty Re: Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture?

Post  ComicHero Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
    ComicHero wrote:Found them top right corner above Jasmine from aladdin and to the right of Inuyasha

LOL that was quick Razz

So what would you like me to sketch for you? anything besides hentai or yaoi haha!

Yep I'm awesome at finding games pluys i know my cartton charatcers and, seriously keep it PG Daisy? that is shocking comeing from you considering ALR but I"d be most happy with a portiat of yourself or MInkao riding a on the back of rainbow dash as she does a sonic rainboom =p or just Minako and Haru together on the beach or laying in bed nothing erotic more loving then erotic whatever is most comfortable for you and easiest for you Daisy SO really what I am saying in a ton of way is surprize me I'd be happy wiht anything you drew me
    Tanako
    Tanako

Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture? Empty Re: Can you find Tom and Jerry in this Picture?

Post  Tanako Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

ComicHero wrote:
    Admin wrote:

LOL that was quick Razz

Yep I'm awesome at finding games pluys i know my cartton charatcers and, seriously keep it PG Daisy? that is shocking comeing from you considering ALR but I"d be most happy with a portiat of yourself or MInkao riding a on the back of rainbow dash as she does a sonic rainboom =p or just Minako and Haru together on the beach or laying in bed nothing erotic more loving then erotic whatever is most comfortable for you and easiest for you Daisy SO really what I am saying in a ton of way is surprize me I'd be happy wiht anything you drew me

Lol, sry it took me a while to draw this. I am really slacking as an artist and i apologize for that Sad . anyways i have your sketch ready, so just let me know when you want it feel free to PM me your e-mail so i can send it to you. i'm sure you'll like it Smile anyways, lemme know!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am