Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Boy with a secret forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think?

Tanako
    Tanako

Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think? Empty Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think?

Post  Tanako Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:26 pm

I don’t know if any of you heard about the recent news that have been all over CNN and all the other news network but I just felt I should address how I felt about it. Personally, Sylvester Stallone has been a very big inspiration to a lot of people. As for me I just really enjoyed watching his movies because he is such a good actor. It’s such a tragedy to hear that his 36 year old son Sage was found dead in his studio city apartment on Friday. Although the LAPD say that his death was not an attempt of suicide because they didn’t find a written notes and such. But they did find a bottle of prescription pills that had no label on it. Although his body have been sent out of an autopsy and results won’t be given until after 10 weeks. Sylvester salon and sage’s mother Sasha is devastated by the whole thing. Imagine losing your first child at such a young age. I can almost imagine how they feel. As for sage, he was a good actor and he will be missed dearly and I hope he’s in a better place.
    What do you guys think about the news? How did it make you feel?

Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think? Ff_sly10
    Mayonaka Guadian

Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think? Empty Re: Sylvester Stallone son's dead: What do you think?

Post  Mayonaka Guadian Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

It makes me feel real sad because a greeat person like sage had died. Sylvester Stallone and Sasha were so proud of him and still are but thinking that he died it makes me wonder why does the world always take the good ones?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:14 am