Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Boy with a secret forum

Join us by creating an account for more special privileges.
Don't miss out! Join us today!

Boy with a secret forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ComicHero
Admin
6 posters

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant?

Poll

should she get pregnant?

[ 2 ]
    In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_lcap40%In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_lcap40%In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_lcap20%In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant?

Post  Admin Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am

Incase you don't know what girl im talking about, here is a picture.

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? 11-1

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty YES

Post  ComicHero Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm going to say yes she should cuz he has to learn the hard way the consequences of his actions cuz maybe god willing He' start listeningto his seroget father Mr. butler and Hopfully he learns to take responsabilty for him self and his actions, but it's highly doubt ful he will and he'll have BNutler sweep it under the table and not that i think about it I would feel bad for ex maid but hoping she would really stick it to him if she does get preggers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty hey

Post  Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:22 pm

ComicHero wrote:I'm going to say yes she should cuz he has to learn the hard way the consequences of his actions cuz maybe god willing He' start listeningto his seroget father Mr. butler and Hopfully he learns to take responsabilty for him self and his actions, but it's highly doubt ful he will and he'll have BNutler sweep it under the table and not that i think about it I would feel bad for ex maid but hoping she would really stick it to him if she does get preggers

well im thinking about adding it to the story but not quite sure yet. if i do the story may take a different turn. What a Face
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty Re: In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant?

Post  ComicHero Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Admin wrote:
    ComicHero wrote:I'm going to say yes she should cuz he has to learn the hard way the consequences of his actions cuz maybe god willing He' start listeningto his seroget father Mr. butler and Hopfully he learns to take responsabilty for him self and his actions, but it's highly doubt ful he will and he'll have BNutler sweep it under the table and not that i think about it I would feel bad for ex maid but hoping she would really stick it to him if she does get preggers

well im thinking about adding it to the story but not quite sure yet. if i do the story may take a different turn. What a Face

sweet well I"m always curious as to the what if's so if id ode make it into the sotry and or is strictly a one off side story I would be very interseted insee what happens
    Mayonaka Guadian

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty Re: In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant?

Post  Mayonaka Guadian Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, I believe that she should be pregnant because he and she must be responsible.
    Prinx
    Prinx

In Ch6 page 13: Should purple hair colored girl get pregnant? Empty HAHAHAH

Post  Prinx Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

Check out her face...
    she looks so confused!
    really Funny..The guy walks out like"Amma Boss"
    Mayonaka Guadian

Post  Mayonaka Guadian Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 am

The girl is so cute. The way I think the guy should be nicer to her. Don´t you think guys?
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Post  ComicHero Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:27 am

Mayonaka Guadian wrote:The girl is so cute. The way I think the guy should be nicer to her. Don´t you think guys?

beauty or cutness mean nothing to A$$ holes like Rei all that matters to person like him is what she can do for him and how she can pleasure him, five bucks says even tho this was her first time he was a real douche during allof it probly didnt even get her to climax the freakin bastard
    Tanako
    Tanako

Post  Tanako Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

ComicHero wrote:
    Mayonaka Guadian wrote:The girl is so cute. The way I think the guy should be nicer to her. Don´t you think guys?

beauty or cuteness mean nothing to A$$ holes like Rei all that matters to person like him is what she can do for him and how she can pleasure him, five bucks says even tho this was her first time he was a real douche during all of it probly didnt even get her to climax the freaking bastard

Looking at the poll votes it seems like its a tie between sentence 1 and 2 so one more vote may determine his feature. lol
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Post  ComicHero Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="Tanako"]
    ComicHero wrote:

beauty or cuteness mean nothing to A$$ holes like Rei all that matters to person like him is what she can do for him and how she can pleasure him, five bucks says even tho this was her first time he was a real douche during all of it probly didnt even get her to climax the freaking bastard

Looking at the poll votes it seems like its a tie between sentence 1 and 2 so one more vote may determine his feature. lol[/quote

one more vote huh I suppose it good were only allowed one vote but I feel that Rei has to grow up and face his mistakes cuz dispite my un bridled hatred for Rei I want to see him grow as a person and making him own up to his mistakes and his rather spoiled rich kid behavrior som times its these kinda of little things that make people straighten up adn fly right
    GavinJr
    GavinJr

Post  GavinJr Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:39 pm

[quote="ComicHero"]
    Tanako wrote:
    ComicHero wrote:

Looking at the poll votes it seems like its a tie between sentence 1 and 2 so one more vote may determine his feature. lol[/quote

one more vote huh I suppose it good were only allowed one vote but I feel that Rei has to grow up and face his mistakes cuz dispite my un bridled hatred for Rei I want to see him grow as a person and making him own up to his mistakes and his rather spoiled rich kid behavrior som times its these kinda of little things that make people straighten up adn fly right

I wouldn't call this a little thing but I agree with your thinking here.
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Post  ComicHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Lol no Gavin your right this is not a little thing it is a life changing event and while I dont wish for our lovely young maid friend to have to bare the repugnate Rei's child he need to grow up alot and taken down several pegs
    GavinJr
    GavinJr

Post  GavinJr Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 pm

ComicHero wrote: repugnate
    EXACTLY
    ComicHero
    ComicHero

Post  ComicHero Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:23 am

GavinJr wrote:
    ComicHero wrote: repugnate
    EXACTLY

Ha its always fun to use seldomly used words and yeah it does discribe Rei to a T

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:04 pm